Shirley A. Kistler, Broker Associate
- Office: 916.962.2054
- Cell: 916.296.1295
- Fax: 888.269.1375
- Email: Shirley@shirleykistler.com
- Web Site: www.shirleykistler.com
Broker – California Department of Real Estate
Certified Short Sale Specialist (SFR)
Certified Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) Specialist
Real Trends – 2013 Top 500 Real Estate Agents in California – #240
Residential Single Family Homes, Condominiums, Town homes, New Homes, Residential Investment, Ranches, Land, Mobile Homes, Short Sales, Foreclosure, Bank Owned (REO), Relocation, Commercial, Industrial and 1031 Exchange Properties.
Serving your Real Estate Needs in Sacramento, Placer and El Dorado Counties
I have been self employed for over 45 years in Sales and Marketing positions. I have been excited about the Real Estate business for over 42 years and Real Estate Broker for over 20 years. I am experienced in selling and listing single family homes as well as multi units and commercial/ industrial properties. As an investor myself, I like the opportunity of helping clients invest for their future. I can guarantee you honestly and integrity when you choose to work with me, my office and my associates.
As part of your real estate team, my 42+ years experience in real estate sale and contract negotiating experience is your best edge in today’s competitive market. As a part of your real estate team I will represent you during the presentation of all contracts throughout the sale and closing of your escrow. My priority as your agent is to help you negotiate the best possible price and terms during the sale or purchase of your dream home. My knowledge of the current real estate market and the ability to obtain information is important in all real estate transactions.
The comprehensive marketing plan and sales strategy I will provide you will be your deciding factor in hiring me and my staff to represent you in all phases of real estate.
My office is updated weekly with new programs to facilitate a smooth, quick closing for our clients. The Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives “HAFA” certification deals with the current short sale information which would help a seller in need and may provide cash funds for moving expenses at the close of escrow from this program. The Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource “SFR” certification is also held by all agents in my office.
- California Department of Real Estate – Broker
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Outstanding Life Member – Master’s Club – Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Realty World America – Buyer’s Agent Certification
- National Association of Female Executives
- Member of President’s council Women’s Business Owners
- Member of Aid to Homeless and Underprivileged Children
- Founder – Balloon-A-Tic, a non-profit society for needy children in Sacramento and Placer County.
- Women’s Shelter, Placer County.